The conference fee includes.
- Pre Conference workshops on Monday 11th July
- Full conference attendance (12th and 13th July)
- Coffees, teas and lunches for the main conference
- Conference Dinner on evening of Tuesday 12th July
- Presenters and Earlybird registrations (by 18th June): £230
- Student Early Bird Registration £175
- All full conference registrations after 18th June £290
- On the day – space permitting. (does not include conference dinner) £150 per day
In addition a number single en-suite rooms is available in a hall of residence (dorm) within easy walking distance of the conference location. These rooms will cost £40 each per night including breakfast. (Local hotels also available will cost £60 – £100). We have a limited number of such rooms)
Register here, now.
How to Pay: The registration system will offer to allow you pay by
- Bank Transfer
- Credit Card (by phone)
- Credit Card (online)
(See Payment Details here)
When you have completed your registration, you will receive an email with the details you need in order to pay by your chosen method.
(BUT PLEASE NOTE. Registration closes a week before the conference. If your fees are not received by us in 4th July you will need to pay the day rate and accommodation will be cancelled. Similarly early bird registration fees must arrive with us by 18th June at the latest)