* Watch opinions and insights from presenters and participants
We hope everyone had a safe trip home and thank you all very much for your kind comments and tweets about the conference. We look forward to meeting you again @ PLE2012, best wishes from Hugh, Su and Lisa.
* Great summary of everything that happened here at PLE_SOU
* Live Pictures! We created an album with all the photos we took during the conference.
* Mediacast Contest – we are delighted to announce the winners of the PLE MEDIACAST CONTEST. There were eleven entries, each addressing Personal Learning Environments from a different perspective and applying a different mediacast style. Sifting through all the mediacasts submitted to our PLE_SOU VIMEO Group was a creative process – so many people from different countries doing wonderful work!
The WINNERS are:
- PLEShare – share your learning experience, Author: Edgar Kadlec (ROLE Project)
- PLE – Personal Learning Environment Platform , Authors: Behnam Taraghi, Clemens Kröll, Martin Ebner (TU Graz)
- PLE2gether, Authors: Margit G., Fabian E. – students of Sylvana Kroop (University of Vienna)
- A vision of an extraordinary PLE
- PLE Learn4 Life
- Mobile PLE for the heavy travelling business manager
- PLE – The Pianomaster 2011
- The Mission
- Cloud Wiki
- PLE Cooking recipe for programmers
- Mash-up Personal Learning Environments
Check the Programme with all the workshops, conference and activities.
Our Keynote Speakers were fantastic – you can catch up on anything you missed via the podcasts
|Cristina Costa||Scott Wilson||Riina Vuorikari||Les Carr|
Each of our four keynotes offered a slightly different perspective on Personal Learning Environments and their sessions attained the high level of interactions and audience engagement which was established with the first conference in Barcelona.
The PLE Conference is intended to produce a space for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas, experience and research around the development and implementation of PLEs – including the design of environments and the sociological and educational issues that they raise.
The conference took place at the University of Southampton, hosted by the Learning Societies Lab. (Venue map)