We know that a number of you are interested in hosting the PLE Conference next year.
If you are interested could you please email pcchair [at] pleconf [dot] com including the following information Before the next 20th of October:
- Name and address of your organisation
- Possible venue – opens paces, conference rooms etc – number of people venue can hold
- Infrastructure available – wireless connectivity, whiteboards, video streaming etc
- Cost of venue
- Number of people who would be able to help organise conference
- Accommodation available and approximate cost and access
- Overall approximate costs
- Facilities for catering and social events
- Possible dates (the conference in usually held in last June / early July)
- Ideas for innovation in conference
- Anything else that might be useful to know!
The PLE conference is designed to support the emergence of a research and practice community around PLEs. We rely on the support of the community to organise the conference.
I hope you will consider joining us.