On Thursday, July 17th we will have our conference dinner to keep conversations going.
We have reserved a rather funky space at Maru Kohvik.
Maru Kohvik is located in the Lennusadam complex – a former Seaplane harbour that now hosts the stunning Maritime Museum. The Museum and Maru Kohvik are right in the old hangar buildings that had been initially constructed as part of the naval fortress of Peter the Great in 1916-1917.
Food will follow a Nordic-inspired theme.
The “ticket” for this dinner option is 35 Euro and will include the following items:
- Welcoming drink Maru special (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Salad (barley grits with smoked ham and wild mushrooms)
- Salad (smoked Baltic herring with apples, potato and pickled cucumbers)
- Main dishes:
- Pickled duck with mashed carrot and rhubarb sauce
- Croquette of barley grits and smoked baltic herring, served with potato and onion mash
- rye bread with “kohupiim” (a type of sour creme)
- cheesecake with strawberry salad
- rhubarb cake
We will order and pay for our drinks individually at the bar.
We need to let the restaurant know how many folks actually want to participate.
Please, put your name on this Doodle Poll to pre-book your tickets no later than July 9th!